-->

The Wisdom Hum of the Philosopher (1)

Inscription in your heart …….


Morning looks so bright. A young man approached the Philosopher, "Good morning, sir."

"Hey, young man, good morning, how are you?" replied the Old Philosopher.

"I’m fine, sir! May I ask you something?"

"Oh, of course! Why not?"

"Very often I hear you talk about honesty. It really bothered me because there is one big question in my heart, do I still have it ??? In fact, what is honesty?"

The Philosopher smiled, "There is wise man who develop his idea of ​​that, Young Boy. The honesty is ‘do not say yes if your heart say no, and do not say no if your heart say yes!’ Very simple, isn’t it?"

"Help me find the meaning of yes and no, sir!"

"It's not so hard to find it, young boy. Both are beautifully sculpted on the inscription in your heart from the beginning. It's just that the inscription may now be covered in mud until the sculpture is not obvious anymore. Maybe you consciously smear it yourself, or the circumstances around you that force you to do so," the Philosopher said softly.

"Your advice, sir?"

"Prepare hoe of courage and brush of will, young boy! Begin to clear the mud! Slowly but surely, you will find the answer. Everything will be clear again, very and very clear! And ...... don't let the carvings disappear, even just disguised though!"

Click to comment